Dear Shyamal,

Awesome!  Congrats to the organizers for creating a useful coordination
page!

I have signed up for the online edit-a-thon and I am looking forward to
create a few articles during the next few days. I will also be around to
help with categorization of the results. I can also volunteer to bring them
to Wikidata.

-Netha

<http://nethahussain.blogspot.com>swethaambari.wordpress.com
<http://swethaambari.wordpress.com>*