Dear all,

It is an honour and pleasure to announce that CIS-A2K is getting 11 Odia books
of notable Odia litterateur Ramakrushna Nanda under CC-by-SA 4.0. 11 of these
books contain an encyclopedia, a series of 8 story books, an Odia grammar book,
and an essay book. These books will be useful both for Odia Wikisource and Odia
Wikipedia. Our greatest regard to the late author.

To thank Nanda's family, we interviewed and made a small documentary with their
reaction about bringing these books on Wikisource:

http://youtu.be/eyBwbXTOE1E

Best,
Subha

Subhashish Panigrahi