Completely agree with Dr. Abhiraj that we need the guidance and support of
each and every community member for making the Wikimedia India Chapter even
stronger & better.
The Proposed roadmap discussed in the community consultation  will be our
primary focus in the EC.

Yohann Thomas
yohan...@gmail.com