I have hundreds of examples, experiences to tell the story of a dead
Wikipedia like Hindi. But as it turns out-like a mighty river , time takes
its own course and rare people like me or Anunad, who survive the tides,
keep looking helplessly from atop a tree, seeing everything being washed
away.

However story may be different if u consider NRI people. for them the first
issue may be the lack of awareness that Hindi / other desi Typewriting has
arrived !

Do include few words/ tutorial on Google Hindi Input- The new Android
revolution for Hindi.

Another help may be to provide some info on sources where one can find
material already typed in Hindi. pib.nic.in is such a site for current
indian events. newspaper n channel websites like aajtak etc. can also be
considered.

on my userpage you'll find a link for converting Krutidev to Unicode.
Include that.