This is a great tool! It helps us identify the articles most important
to the community. These form a sort of de facto core list of articles
for the respective Indic language community. These articles merit
greater attention to bring them all to a minimum status ( I suggest
B-class article).

An important landmark. :)

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 1:04 PM, Ravishankar Ayyakkannu
<ravidre...@wikimedia.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Daily, weekly and monthly stats regarding most visited articles in Indian
> language Wikipedias are available here.
>
> Bengali -
> http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikitrends/bengali-most-visited-this-month.html
>
> Hindi -
> http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikitrends/hindi-most-visited-this-month.html
>
> Tamil -
> http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikitrends/tamil-most-visited-this-month.html
>
> Telugu -
> http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikitrends/telugu-most-visited-this-month.html
>
> Urdu - http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikitrends/urdu-most-visited-this-month.html
>
> It will be a good idea to improve the quality of these articles and related
> articles so that popular demand for knowledge in Indian languages is met
> adequately.
>
> http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN_India/Sitemap.htm
>
> is also a good stats index to understand the reach of various Indian
> language Wikipedias.
>
> Ravi

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur