Dear Sankarshan,

On 03/03/2015 11:42 PM, sankarshan wrote:
On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 11:39 PM, Vishnu <visdav...@gmail.com> wrote:
Documentation (especially in the form of blog posts) is not realistic and a
huge ask.

I was seeking whether the participants from the previous iteration of
this training/event have put together their thoughts.

No. This was missing in the 2013 iteration. Based on that learning we have explicitly brought this component for the 2015 version.

 My expectation
was that it would serve as a nice baseline for any future set of
participants in a similar exercise. Additionally, it would help
demonstrate a somewhat direct (if not linear) co-relation between the
investment in the program and the improvements brought about.

Yes. A prudent suggestion. We will try to work on this.

Thanks,
Vishnu