While I'll most likely be working that day, I'll do my best to chip in as
well.
:)

On 4 March 2015 at 22:11, Parul <sri.pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Rohini! Your support certainly matters a lot!
> Wish you were around and we had a chance to meet you again!
>
> On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 10:08 PM, Rohini Lakshané <
> rohini.laksh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'll try to join the edit-a-thon online as I can't make it in person.
>> Many thanks to you, Chinmayi, and the Chapter for stepping forth and
>> organising this!
>>
>> Regards,
>>

>> Rohini Lakshané
>> about.me/rohini
>>   [image: Rohini Lakshané on about.me]
>>     <http://about.me/rohini>

>>> Hi All,
>>>

>>> We, at Wikimedia India community are happy to announce an edit-a-thon
>>> on Women’s History Month on *7th March* and celebrate International
>>> Women’s Day with fellow Wikipedians.
>>>

>>> This will be a day-long event (10 am to 4 pm) which will consist of
>>> encouraging new women editors to learn editing and also creating/expanding
>>> some new articles in order to increase women specific content on Wikipedia.
>>> Apart from creating articles, you could also help us by
>>> identifying/correcting or expanding existing ones.
>>>

>>> Here is a little more information for your reference:
>>>  <http://goog_1624597231/>
>>>

>>>    1.          Event Page
>>>
>>> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_History_Month,_India-2015/Events/Women%27s_Day,_Bangalore>
>>>    2.          Facebook Page
>>>    <https://www.facebook.com/events/430016040489156/>
>>>
>>> We would love for those of you in Bangalore on March 7th to join us and
>>> help make this event a success. Feel free to join remotely or help us in
>>> adding/choosing articles to improve or write.
>>>

>>> If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Chinmayi
>>> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Chinmayisk> or me
>>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ParulThakur>.
>>>

>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Parul
>>>
>>> My Professional Profile <http://in.linkedin.com/in/parulthakur>
>>> My Blog <http://happinessandfood.wordpress.com/>

> Thanks!
>
> Parul
>
> My Professional Profile <http://in.linkedin.com/in/parulthakur>
> My Blog <http://happinessandfood.wordpress.com/>

Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan,
What goes around, may not necessarily come around, it may simply bounce
back.

Please sign this petition for Volvo buses in Coimbatore:
https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-transport-minister-tamil-nadu-introduction-of-volvo-city-buses-in-the-city-of-coimbatore