Dear Wikimedians,

This is to bring to your notice the proposed change in leadership of the CIS-A2K Program. The current Program Director, T. Vishnu Vardhan will be transitioning by June 2015, due to health and personal concerns.

As many of you know, Vishnu has led the A2K Programme since February 2013. We at CIS are working with Vishnu and the rest of the A2K team to ensure smooth transition so that the momentum of the A2K program does not lose pace.

We will soon be putting out an Advertisement for the next CIS-A2K Program Director and will involve the community members and the WMIN in the selection process.

Best regards,

--
Subhashish Panigrahi
Access To Knowledge (CIS-A2K)