Friends,

It is suggested that the volunteers who have registered for "Wiki loves food -
2015" should come to common forum / platform and discuss about the various
matters related to the contest.

It could be IRC, Skype or hangout whatever is convenient.

Sushant

On Fri, 03 Apr 2015 00:50:18 +0530 Yohann Thomas  wrote

>Hi Suma

Thanks for your interest!!

Please feel free to sign up here

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Food