Hi Ashwin

There was an IRC on the 12th April which was informed about 6 days in
advance on WLF discussion page.
In this IRC, the prizes were discussed. Also when compared to other "Wiki
Loves" competitions which were also organized all over the world, they also
had similar Prizes.

Best example is Wiki Loves Africa which included Prizes like
Smartphone-Galaxy note 4, US$200 Amazon gift etc.

Obviously our competition is not on a grand scale as Wiki Loves Africa, but
we are trying to create an environment which facilitates maximum
participation within all walks of the Wikimedia community.

Yohann Thomas
yohan...@gmail.com