Hello WMIN & WLF team,

I suggest you to involve people from other communities who have organized
such events earlier.

I can help you with few names.

Ravishankar from Tamil Community

Naveen Francis and Kartik Nadar from Wiki Loves Monument.

Shantanu Chandra from Bengali Community.

Biswarup Ganguly  who has 25000 plus edits on Commons.

*I also suggest everyone to not entertain people like Srikanth on this
list. *

Srikanth has no interest in Wikimedia India Chapter and that's why he
resigned from the EC.

He left the chapter in crisis. I still remember the thread "WMIN EC in
Minority" which Srikanth started on the mailing list. (You can check the
archives and you'll get to know what I'm talking about)

He along with his 2 friends (also Ex EC members) strategically stepped down
from the EC on the face of the previous elections and wanted to dissolve
the WMIN Chapter. Thanks to people like Viswa, Sudhanwa, Jayanta, Ekbal &
Nikita who saved the chapter at that time.

Good luck for the event.

Best Wishes,
Jayantilal