Finally "Indian Express" says that even Wikipedia had violated "Net
Neutrality" in India <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality_in_India>
:
http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/social/net-neutrality-debate-its-not-just-limited-to-airtel-zero/

Content from the article in regard to Wikipedia and Aircel is as below:

*Aircel and Wikipedia:* In 2013, Aircel had announced that it will offer
free access to Wikipedia on mobile phones. The partnership is currently
valid for 3 years.

Wikipedia might be an instant go to for many of us, but that still doesn’t
justify why it should be free of charge on a particular network, when
accessing other sites means incurring data charges for users.

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 12:14 AM, Karthik Nadar <karthik...@wikimedia.in>
wrote:

> Hi Arnav,
>
> Thanks for your inputs. I just shared my points and just wanted to know
> what all are thinking about the same.
>
> Would just like to defend my point as I have not explained it properly
> (again my own views): By grabbing eyeballs, its not only about to increase
> editors, its also about readership.
>
> Thanks again Arnav. Your views are valid as well :)

Karthik Nadar.
/karthikndr <https://www.facebook.com/karthikndr>, @karthikndr
<http://twitter.com/karthikndr>