Vishnu,
Wishing you all the very best in your future endeavours.
Thank you for the large amount of work you have done for the Open Knowledge
movement.
See you around,

On 30 April 2015 at 14:49, Vishnu T <visdav...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Wikimedians,
>
> This is my last day as the CIS-A2K Program Director.
>
> The last 2 years and 3 months have been immensely exciting with tons of
> learning and work!
>
> I have loved meeting many Wikimedians, face to face, across the length and
> breadth of India. The interactions I had with many of you have been
> immensely useful to my learning.
>
> The diversity of our community and the Wikimedia projects in India is so
> rich and intricate - I wish I could map out my entire set of impressions to
> only give a slight glimpse of it!!
>
> Signing off as the Program Director for now. See you on-wiki, here on the
> lists and in real life whenever our paths cross.
>
> A quick update: The next A2K Program Director selection is under process
> and hopefully we should all be able to welcome the new incumbent in June,
> 2015. Until then the A2K team is being internally monitored by CIS
> leadership.
>
> Best wishes,
> Vishnu

Srikanth Ramakrishnan,
What goes around, may not necessarily come around, it may simply bounce
back.

The BEST operates them Purple Faeries in Mumbai. I use them a lot. Click
here for a picture.
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:BEST-AS4-Backbay-Depot.jpg>