I have no personal opinion. I find the gradual shift in preference of young
folk from older forms of discussion - wiki & email, to newer, ie Facebook &
now Whatsapp. I'm available everywhere for who ever wants to interact with
me.

In the case of FB, I just pointed out existing groups so that there would
be less fragmentation.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur