Just an add to Ashwin; not only English Wikipedia; any Indian language
Wikipedia or it sister projects IMO. I totally agree with Srikanth and Ravi
as well. Two years of hard both domestically and internationally work might
help.

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 7:16 AM, Tito Dutta <trulyt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 13 June 2015 at 06:47, Ashwin Baindur <ashwin.bain...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm not
>> going to vote for anyone just because he is Indian
>>

> ‚ÄčThat makes sense perfectly.
> However we should also work to organize people (1.2 billions' country,
> million articles), and we face difficulties to get people.

Karthik Nadar.
/karthikndr <https://www.facebook.com/karthikndr>, @karthikndr
<http://twitter.com/karthikndr>