Dear Karthik/ Wikimedians,

There is nothing secret behind any CIS-A2K event & nothing to get depressed
without knowing the fact that the rescheduled invitation was posted on 27th
June 2015. Please go through the following mails.
If you are still interested, Studio X, Fort exhibition is open till 7th
July 2015, Tuesday, 11 am to 5 pm and still you can write on Hindustani
Music related articles.

Thanks!

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:57 PM, suyog vyawahare <suyogaerosp...@yahoo.co.in>

wrote:

> I was invited!!
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
> ------------------------------
>   *From*:"Karthik Nadar" <karthik...@wikimedia.in>
> *Date*:Wed, 1 Jul, 2015 at 2:54 pm
> *Subject*:Re: [Wikimedia-in-mum] [Wikimediaindia-l] Wiki Sprint in Mumbai
>
> HI,
>
> It's quite depressing that none of the Wikipedians from Mumbai as per my
> knowledge were invited to participate except this sarcastic invite.
> Personally, at-least I'm depressed. If things has to go secret, would
> appreciate not to get it in mailing list.
>
> ​Thanks! ​
>

> Regards from Mumbai,
> Karthik Nadar.
>
> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Jayantilal Kothari <
> jayantilal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Abhinav,
>>
>> Any Wiki Sprint happening in July-August. I'll be in Mumbai during that
>> period and I would like to participate.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Jayantilal
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 7:44 PM, Abhinav Garule <abhinavgar...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> We have rescheduled this Wiki Sprint on 29th June 2015, Monday. 11:00 am
>>> at same location(Studio X,Fort, Mumbai).
>>> Please join us for this event.

>>> --
>>> Best Regards,
>>>
>>> Abhinav Garule <https://www.facebook.com/abhinav.garule>