Exhibition Update:

Dear Wikimedians,

On ***7th July 2015*** Tuesday, Making Music Making Space exhibition will
remain open only till 01:00 pm

Please note this change.
Thanks!

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 10:31 PM, Abhinav Garule <abhinavgar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Exhibition Update:
>
> Dear Wikimedians,
>
> On 7th March 2015, Tuesday, Making Music Making Space exhibition will
> remain open only till 01:00 pm
>
> Please note this change.
> Thanks!
>
> On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 7:05 PM, Jayantilal Kothari <
> jayantilal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the update Abhinav.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Jayantilal
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 6:49 PM, Abhinav Garule <abhinavgar...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Karthik/ Wikimedians,
>>>
>>> There is nothing secret behind any CIS-A2K event & nothing to get
>>> depressed without knowing the fact that the rescheduled invitation was
>>> posted on 27th June 2015. Please go through the following mails.
>>> If you are still interested, Studio X, Fort exhibition is open till 7th
>>> July 2015, Tuesday, 11 am to 5 pm and still you can write on Hindustani
>>> Music related articles.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:57 PM, suyog vyawahare <
>>>>>> suyogaerosp...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I was invited!!
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>>>>>>> <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>
>>>>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>>>> From:"Karthik Nadar" <karthik...@wikimedia.in>
>>>>>>> Date:Wed, 1 Jul, 2015 at 2:54 pm
>>>>>>> Subject:Re: [Wikimedia-in-mum] [Wikimediaindia-l] Wiki Sprint in
>>>>>>> Mumbai
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> HI,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> It's quite depressing that none of the Wikipedians from Mumbai as
>>>>>>> per my knowledge were invited to participate except this sarcastic 
>>>>>>> invite.
>>>>>>> Personally, at-least I'm depressed. If things has to go secret, would
>>>>>>> appreciate not to get it in mailing list.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ​Thanks! ​
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Regards from Mumbai,
>>>>>>> Karthik Nadar.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Jayantilal Kothari <
>>>>>>> jayantilal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi Abhinav,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Any Wiki Sprint happening in July-August. I'll be in Mumbai during
>>>>>>>> that period and I would like to participate.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Jayantilal
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 7:44 PM, Abhinav Garule <
>>>>>>>> abhinavgar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> *We have rescheduled this Wiki Sprint on 29th June 2015, Monday.
>>>>>>>>> 11:00 am at same location(Studio X,Fort, Mumbai).*
>>>>>>>>> *Please join us for this event.*
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Abhinav Garule <
>>>>>>>>> abhinavgar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> *This event is postponed due to heavy rain.*
>>>>>>>>>> On Jun 8, 2015 4:47 PM, "Abhinav Garule" <abhinavgar...@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> *Dear Wikipedians,*
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> *We are planning to hold a Wiki Sprint at Studio X,Fort, Mumbai
>>>>>>>>>>> on theme (Hindustani Music and Performing Spaces in Mumbai) 
>>>>>>>>>>> partnered with
>>>>>>>>>>> CILHE, TISS, Mumbai on 19th June 2015 and there is opportunity to 
>>>>>>>>>>> attend
>>>>>>>>>>> musical event after Wiki Sprint.*
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> *We are looking for 4-5 Wikipedians preferably from Pune or
>>>>>>>>>>> Mumbai.*
>>>>>>>>>>> *Interested Wikipedians please contact me.*
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks and Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Abhinav Garule
>>>>>>>>>>> +91 9404 9636 60
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:57 PM, suyog vyawahare <
>>> suyogaerosp...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I was invited!!
>>>>
>>>> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>>>> <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>   *From*:"Karthik Nadar" <karthik...@wikimedia.in>
>>>> *Date*:Wed, 1 Jul, 2015 at 2:54 pm
>>>> *Subject*:Re: [Wikimedia-in-mum] [Wikimediaindia-l] Wiki Sprint in
>>>> Mumbai
>>>>
>>>> HI,
>>>>
>>>> It's quite depressing that none of the Wikipedians from Mumbai as per
>>>> my knowledge were invited to participate except this sarcastic invite.
>>>> Personally, at-least I'm depressed. If things has to go secret, would
>>>> appreciate not to get it in mailing list.
>>>>
>>>> ​Thanks! ​
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Regards from Mumbai,
>>>> Karthik Nadar.
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Jayantilal Kothari <
>>>> jayantilal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi Abhinav,
>>>>>
>>>>> Any Wiki Sprint happening in July-August. I'll be in Mumbai during
>>>>> that period and I would like to participate.
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>
>>>>> Jayantilal
>>>>>
>>>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>>>
>>>>> On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 7:44 PM, Abhinav Garule <
>>>>> abhinavgar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> We have rescheduled this Wiki Sprint on 29th June 2015, Monday. 11:00
>>>>>> am at same location(Studio X,Fort, Mumbai).
>>>>>> Please join us for this event.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Abhinav Garule <
>>>>>> abhinavgar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> This event is postponed due to heavy rain.
>>>>>>>  On Jun 8, 2015 4:47 PM, "Abhinav Garule" <abhinavgar...@gmail.com>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Dear Wikipedians,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> We are planning to hold a Wiki Sprint at Studio X,Fort, Mumbai on
>>>>>>>> theme (Hindustani Music and Performing Spaces in Mumbai) partnered with
>>>>>>>> CILHE, TISS, Mumbai on 19th June 2015 and there is opportunity to 
>>>>>>>> attend
>>>>>>>> musical event after Wiki Sprint.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> We are looking for 4-5 Wikipedians preferably from Pune or Mumbai.
>>>>>>>> Interested Wikipedians please contact me.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thanks and Regards,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Abhinav Garule
>>>>>>>> +91 9404 9636 60
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Abhinav Garule <https://www.facebook.com/abhinav.garule>
>>>>>> +91 9404 9636 60
>>>>>> Coursera Language Co-ordinator.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
>>>>>> Wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from the list / change mailing preferences visit
>>>>>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
>>>>> Wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
>>>>> To unsubscribe from the list / change mailing preferences visit
>>>>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Wikimedia-IN-PUN mailing list
>>>> wikimedia-in-...@lists.wikimedia.org
>>>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-in-pun
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best Regards,
>>>
>>> Abhinav Garule <https://www.facebook.com/abhinav.garule>
>>> +91 9404 9636 60
>>> Program Associate - Access to Knowledge
>>> The Centre for Internet And Society
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
>>> Wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
>>> To unsubscribe from the list / change mailing preferences visit
>>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l
>>>
>>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
>> Wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
>> To unsubscribe from the list / change mailing preferences visit
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Best Regards,
>
> Abhinav Garule <https://www.facebook.com/abhinav.garule>
> +91 9404 9636 60
> Program Associate - Access to Knowledge
> The Centre for Internet And Society
>



-- 
Best Regards,

Abhinav Garule <https://www.facebook.com/abhinav.garule>
+91 9404 9636 60
Program Associate - Access to Knowledge
The Centre for Internet And Society
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
Wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
To unsubscribe from the list / change mailing preferences visit 
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l

Reply via email to