Hi Sirkar,

Please consider I am not available on this Saturday.    I am sorry my mistake
in typing  "expect"  instead of  "except" this Saturday as I am not
available  but I can request some one to coordinate in case of Saturday   ,
we can have meet on  Thursday, Friday or Sunday. Please re consider the
date

--
మీ శ్రేయోభిలాషి
కశ్యప్