From: Chris Schilling <cschill...@wikimedia.org>
Date: Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 4:37 PM
Subject: What IdeaLab campaigns do you want to see next year?
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org

Hello! I’m seeking your help to decide on topics for new IdeaLab campaigns
that could be run starting next year. These campaigns are designed to
attract proposals from contributors that address a need or problem in
Wikimedia projects. Here’s how to participate:

   - Learn more  about this consultation [1] and review submitted campaign
   topics.[2]

   - Vote on and submit new campaign topics in the AllOurIdeas survey [3]
   (in English)

   - Discuss campaign topics and ask questions on the IdeaLab talk page in
   your language [4], or discuss and propose campaign ideas here on the
   mailing list that we should consider.

With thanks,

Chris Schilling

[1] <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Future_IdeaLab_Campaigns