On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 7:20 PM, Abhinav Srivastava <
abhinav.srivast...@wikimedia.in> wrote:

> Hi Sankarshan,
>
> Please be assured, although your concerns are genuine but they do not hold
> any weight. The only people who are somewhat intimately associated with the
> Chapter are its founder members.

This is an interesting statement.
I am not aware of any activities EC is doing with the founding members.

I am trying to find out what is really happening in the chapter by asking
queries to EC but nobody responds. EC members are leaving without giving
any reasons, compliance status is unknown, financial position is unknown
and now one of the EC members say only the founding members are somewhat
intimately associated.. Thats a wrong statement for sure.

-Sudhanwa

> Thanks
>
> On 28 March 2016 at 17:31, sankarshan <foss.mailingli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Abhinav Srivastava
>> <abhinav.srivast...@wikimedia.in> wrote:
>>
>> > Thanks for raising out the concern. Yes, the Wikimedia India's prime
>> > objective is to seek individuals with individual expertise. Wikimedia
>> India
>> > is a growing organisation, hence, the individuals at the advisory
>> council
>> > could provide the precise guidance on how to step under bigger
>> institutional
>> > framework.
>> >

>> That was not the concern raised. The (proposed?) composition of the
>> advisory board seems to be skewed in favor of individuals who have
>> been somewhat intimately associated with the Chapter. This in turn is
>> orthogonal to the stated approach of having a diverse set of
>> specialized inputs.
>>
>> [The snippet from the original post is kept intact below to highlight
>> the specific concern raised]

>> > --
>> > Srivastava Abhinav
>> > Executive Committee Member|Wikimedia India
>> > Ph - +91-9711739003|Skype: abhinavsrivastava619
>> > Wiki Username - abhinav619

>> sankarshan mukhopadhyay
>> <https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>

> Srivastava Abhinav
> Executive Committee Member|Wikimedia India
> Ph - +91-9711739003|Skype: abhinavsrivastava619
> Wiki Username - abhinav619

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.