Hi all,

I would like to thank everyone for supporting WCI till date. I would
request you to keep adding more people to the mailing list. We still have a
lot of work to do, so come forward and let us work as a team.

If you wish to join a team, please add your name to the team of your choice
at the following page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2016/Community_and_Team/Team_Role

Also, we have weekly IRC meetings at 9:30 pm every Saturday. Visit the
following link for more information on IRCs:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2016/Community_and_Team/IRC

Thank you once again.

Regards
Satdeep Gill