From: "Ravishankar" <ravidre...@gmail.com>
To: "wikimediaindia-l" <wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:09:03 AM
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] Meetup with WMF's Langauge Engineering team in
Bangalore

Hi,

Please join us for the next Bangalore meetup on 20th April 2016 6 PM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bangalore/Bangalore62

WMF's Langauge Engineering team is in Bangalore, and they are very keen to meet
the community and receive our feedback.

If you are not able to attend, you can join us virtually for a translathon
during the same day :)

Please also feel free to leave questions and comments for the team at

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bangalore/Bangalore62#Questions.2FComments_from_pan-Indian_community

Phabricator bugs that need priority, Community wishlist items related to Indian
languages are good points to raise.

Ravi