Bonjour!

It gives me immense pleasure to announce that the Featured Wikimedian for
the month of April is *Tulsi Bhagat*.

Tulsi Bhagat is a 15 year old Maithili and Nepali Wikimedian hailing from
Rajbiraj, Nepal. Having started contributing to Wikipedia in 2014 during an
outreach program conducted by Biplab Anand & Bijay Chaurasia, Bhagat is now
the youngest and most prolific Wikimedian from Nepal with over 34,000 edits
spread across many projects.

He serves as an administrator in the Maithili and Nepali Wikipedias. Bhagat
loves contributing to his mother tongue Maithili where he has authored more
than 500 articles.

You can find the full excerpt on the home page of WMIN here
<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Home>.

If you know any Wikimedian whom you think should be featured , please feel
free to nominate them here
<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Featured_Wikimedian/Nominations>.

Or if you want to mail us ,please feel to contact me -
priyanka.tiw...@wikimedia.in, or you can contact Srikar Kashyap -
srikar.kash...@gmail.com

Regards,
Priyanka Tiwari