Hi Ashwin

There is indeed a code of conduct for the the Executive committee members
as well as for the Employee/staff/contractors.
The code of conduct was finalized in 2014 after the above mentioned
misdeeds by the Past EC members
You can find the code of conduct here
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Code_of_Conduct

Regards,