Dear Nataliia ,
Sharing the images under CC zero is very good. I will discuss this with the
team.

*Sailesh Patnaik* "*ଶୈଳେଶ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକ*"
Programme Associate, Access To Knowledge
Centre for Internet and Society
Phone: +91-7537097770
*LinkedIn* : https://www.linkedin.com/in/sailesh-patnaik-551a10b4
*Twitter* : @saileshpat

"Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality"