I completely agree with Karthik. Everyone has taken a lot of pain yesterday and
it was a difficult time for all. But the patience everyone had showed is
incredible. I was probably the last person to be on the lobby last (mid)night
to find Ravi and other friends who were going there room to sleep. He didn't
say "good night" to me in the first place but said if you have any problem,
come down to our room. They have taken a lot of pain in getting such a huge
event arranged. What they have done needs a lot of applause. Let's hope the
coming days are going to be good. Here's a small shoutout by yours truly as
part of the communist spotlight (all thanks to Ed Erhart of WMF):
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2016/08/04/digest-konkani-unite/

Best!
Subhashish Panigrahi
Programme Officer, Access To Knowledge