Excellent news Ravi.
Do keep us informed as to when the English notification comes out so it
will serve as a role model for other languages as well.
Kudos to the TVA and Thamizhpparithi sir for this.

On 14 August 2016 at 23:08, Tito Dutta <trulyt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Agree. This is an interesting news.
>
> On 14 August 2016 at 20:55, Jayanta Nath <jayanta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Good news for rest of the India.
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 3:36 PM, omshivaprak...@gmail.com <
>> omshivaprak...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Awesome! Good move.

>>> --
>>> --
>>> With Best Regards,
>>> Omshivaprakash.H.L | ಓಂ ಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್. ಎಲ್ | ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्
>>>
>>> http://platonic.techfiz.info
>>> http://blog.shivu.in
>>> Phone: 91- 9902026518
>>>
>>> linuxaayana.net | kindarajogi.com | sanchaya.net

Srikanth Ramakrishnan,
What goes around, may not necessarily come around, it may simply bounce
back.

BESTpedia
<http://bestpedia.in/?utm_source=list&utm_medium=list&utm_term=list&utm_content=list&utm_campaign=list>
<http://bestpedia.in/2015/08/sherlocks-day-out/?utm_source=list&utm_medium=list&utm_term=list&utm_content=list&utm_campaign=list>