Agree.
And, from point of view of underdeveloped wikis (almost all Indic wikis),
its not just doing our bit to highlight the achievement, but its also an
opportunity to rope in more and more people towards wiki, as online search
will immediately rise, and keeping the article in good shape will help in
re-visits of readers and eventually some of them becoming editors.

So, its utmost necessary to update these articles on especially on all
Indic Wikis.

Regards and all the best.