Dear all ,

I have been working quite some time to scrap data from Digital dictionaries
of South Asia . <http://dsal.uchicago.edu/dictionaries/>

Quite an amount of success has been achieved
<https://github.com/commonssibi/PunjabiLexicon->.The basic idea is simple -
I use a python program using Beautiful soup , scrap the data from the site
using a simple crawler and take out the output in a text file which can be
hacked around and output tweeked according to our needs . Though I have
written the program , a lot help has been got from infofarme
<https://ta.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E0%AE%AA%E0%AE%AF%E0%AE%A9%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%8D:Info-farmer>r
.

This has been written for Punjabi Wiktionay . I can sit down and port it
for all Indiac Languages and the data can be used in Wikitionary .
Suggestions and improvements welcomed .

<http://dsal.uchicago.edu/dictionaries/>