Thanks Santosh for this great effort. But I would like to request you and
future hackathon co-ordinator, please share your plan before hackathon at
proper mailing list or create a fabricator project for hackathon. [1] [2]
[3].  Otherwise most of the community member not aware that what you were
planning to resolve. Are those above application  most needed wishlist from
Indic community? Are there any documents/discussion?

1)https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Hackathon_2016
2)https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:MediaWiki_developer_meetings
3)https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/profile/1325/

Regards,