Fellow Wikimedians,

We take immense pleasure in letting you all know, Wikimedia India would be
expanding the outreach of Wikimedia Projects to Indian Institute of
Management, Shillong (IIM-S).

Wikimedia India has also recently received an official invitation to hold
an interactive session with IIM-S students, this October-November.

IIM-S, being one of nation's management college of highest merit, has shown
its intent in doing projects to deliver inputs on key management practices
that can help Chapter & Indian Community shape better. Besides that, IIM-S
also intends to work on projects such as ' Influence of Wikipedia's
Information on Driving India's Financial System - An Initiative to Build
Articles on Indian Finances and observing the end results of readership and
how Wikipedia articles influences Investor's Behaviour'.

We look forward to the Indian Community for the necessary support and
inputs. The community feedback would definitely help to strengthen this
partnership.

Thanks

--
Srivastava Abhinav
Executive Committee Member|Wikimedia India