Hey Subhashish,

I can't thank you enough personally for all the work you have been doing
for the Wikimedia movement and especially for the Odia language.

Thank you for being supportive even if I have not been supportive to you
because of whatever maybe the reason! :/

My best wishes with you for your upcoming endeavors.. :-) Stay blessed.

Thanks
Ansuman