This is a spam mail otherhand i dont want to recive such mails

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Sunil papaiah568 <sunilpapaiah...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Please find the company performa.
>
> Regards,
> Sunil
> Nibhish Technologies
>
> On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 1:43 PM, Sunil papaiah568 <
> sunilpapaiah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Hope all of you are doing well.
>>
>> I have started the New firm called Nibhish Technologies primarily
>> focusing on Offline, Online and Form filling Data Processing projects.
>> Please advice if there is any opportunity where it will help all of us in
>> sharing the work. Have fair and healthy business.
>>
>> *Over view of Nibhish Technologies:*
>>
>> This is pertaining to Data processing business opportunity in public and
>> private sector departments. India is rapidly developing in Information
>> technology by computerizing all the sectors and their sub departments under
>> Digital India program. As a startup company, we are looking for a business
>> opportunity to create an employment opportunity to our skilled resources
>> and contribution to our economic growth.

                                       ---o0o---

Hi, I am pleased to introduce myself  and happy to inform you that I am a
volunteer for eduladder.com.

Eduladder is a group of teachers, programmers and students who believe
education should be free and accessable for everyone.  We offer a broad
range of learning materials, covering every conceivable subject.

Find this out for yourself by visiting our site and if you wish to be a
part of this movement please visit us at:

http://www.eduladder.com/

Like  us on: https://www.facebook.com/eduladder
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eduladder/384919901583797>

You can contact me,  Arun  Webber on: 0091 8147433408 if you wish to find
out more on our system of give and take of learning materials, and become a
part of our global village.  We'd be happy to hear from you.