H,

What has this got to do with Wikimedia movement?

Is this group moderated?

Thanks,

On 16 Dec 2016 08:17, "Sunil papaiah568" <sunilpapaiah...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Hope all of you are doing well.

I have started the New firm called Nibhish Technologies primarily focusing
on Offline, Online and Form filling Data Processing projects. Please advice
if there is any opportunity where it will help all of us in sharing the
work. Have fair and healthy business.

*Over view of Nibhish Technologies:*

This is pertaining to Data processing business opportunity in public and
private sector departments. India is rapidly developing in Information
technology by computerizing all the sectors and their sub departments under
Digital India program. As a startup company, we are looking for a business
opportunity to create an employment opportunity to our skilled resources
and contribution to our economic growth.