Congratulations, Ravi.
What a good and timely news.

We've got a job in hand waiting for you.
I mean to say, we need your help, please.

As all of us know, Hindi wiki has not seen any offline activity in recent
past, despite huge expectations keeping in view the speaker base.

Our friend, Suyash is in Bhopal, who is in talks with Atal Bihari Vajpeyee
Hindi University. During the initial discussion itself, they have shown so
much interest that they invited us for National Science Conference
organised at the university by Hindi cell of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.

We participated in that with whatever knowledge/resources we had. You will
be glad to know that in the conference, VC announced in his address that
the university is soon going for a collaboration with Wikipedia.

Now, we all at Hindi Wikipedia do not have any past experience and we are
desparately in need of guidance. I do believe this announcement couldn't
have come at a better time for us.

Suyash has just filed for a rapid grant to arrange a education programme
cum wikipedians conference at Bhopal.

This is a first for Hindi Wiki and will play a big role to decide the
future direction.

I once again congratulate you on behalf of all Hindi Wikipedians, and do
hope you'll help us in achieving success in our first effort.

Regards,
Manoj.
(u:Anamdas)