Hi,

Could we please add more moderators to this list?

I understand this is a low traffic list and current admins/moderators are
quick to respond when we reach out to them. But, I have seen many new users
who are confused why their first emails are not getting published at once.

There are many well-recognized users across various languages who are
currently active in this list. It will be good to add them as moderators.

If you are interested in volunteering as a moderator, please do reply.

Thanks,

Ravi