I am interested in organising the event with past experience in the field
of events organisation.
Name: Nageswara Rao Gullapalli
5-36 Durganagar, Dilshuknagar, Hyderabad 500060 India
Emaoil: nrgullapa...@gmail.com  Mobile: 9848211556
Wiki ID: Nrgullapalli   Mostly contributing Telugu community
Thanks awaiting to hear from you  again

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 4:41 AM, Asaf Bartov <abar...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> FYI.

> Dear all,
>
> We are looking for members of the 2017 Wikimania program committee!
> The committee will help put together the program and schedule for
> Wikimania Montreal, to be held on 9-13 August 2017:
> https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/
>
> Committee member responsibilities include helping promote the call for
> submissions and recruiting speakers, helping design the program and
> reviewing program submissions. Review dates this year are April 2017
> and mid-May through June 2017; program committee members should commit
> to having availability for reviewing submissions and regular meetings
> during those times.
>
> If you are a Wikimedian interested in building a great Wikimania, you
> are welcome to apply! We are especially looking for committee members
> with experience with (one or more of) sister projects, non-English
> speaking communities, technical projects, or GLAM and education
> projects. We are also especially looking for French speakers who can
> assist in recruiting and reviewing French-language submissions.
>
> Please let us know if you are interested by contacting
> wikimania-prog...@lists.wikimedia.org with your name, interest, and
> availability. We will be forming the committee quickly. More
> information on the program, including the call for submissions, will
> be coming soon.
>
> Thank you!
> Marc-Andre Pelletier (Wikimania chair)
> Phoebe Ayers (program co-chair)
> Deror Lin (program co-chair)
> Guillame Paumier (program co-chair)
>
> --
> * I use this address for lists; send personal messages to phoebe.ayers
> <at> gmail.com *

*Nageswara Rao Gullapalli*

Vani Nilayam
5-36 Durganagar, Dilshuknagar