Hi Pratik,

I see no licensing or relevant information regarding VideoWiki. Will all
videos there be public domain? Under CC-by-SA or other appropriate licenses?

Also, is there any specific reason why the current project is under closed
Beta, as opposed to be open to all? These are necessary conditions before
it can be considered similar or open to any Wiki communities.

Regards,
Soni