Dear Team,

Just my opinion but I think the community should invest in some failproof
and Open Source online election/voting management system so that the entire
process scale transparently. There are couple of solutions available
online, but I havent personally checked its credibility - so sadly I cannot
comment on it.

Thanks,
Tony Thomas <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:01tonythomas>