Dear Sudhanwaji

For the convenience of the other subscribers of the mailing list, I will
reply on your membership question in this email & your other list of
questions in the next email.

As part of regular reminder emails for renewal, we had sent an email in
June 2016 for renewing your membership.

   - I had received an email from you on 2nd July 2016, that you have sent
   the money via Mr Shantanu Mahajan. You had also said that you had sent the
   soft copy also.
   - For this email, I have sent a reply on 4th July stating that we have
   not received your digital membership form. I had requested you to send the
   form again ,so that we could update it. But there was no reply
   - On the other hand, Shantanu Mahajan sent his membership form via email
   on 22nd May 2016, for which his membership stands renewed

So, till date we have not received your membership form via email, hence
your membership was not renewed.

Regarding the membership fees which you gave, since you did not send me
your membership form & your membership was not renewed, we have considered
it as a donation. If you want we can send a donation receipt in your name.

In case you want to become member of WMIN for 2017-18, request you to
please send me your membership form again with your bank transaction

Regards,
Yohann Thomas
Wikimedia India

Yohann Thomas
yohan...@gmail.com

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Sudhanwa Jogalekar <sudhanwa....@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Dear Vishwa,
>
> From whatever you have mentioned, my name should also be there.
> (Especially considering that shantanu Mahajan's name is included . We send
> our money, docs together).
>
> Many more questions arise further.
> How elections can happen for previous year with this year's voters? At
> least the voters should be for the same year of voting.
> If the current EC members tenure is over, who and how elections are being
> held by them? That too for previous year.  What will be the tenure of
> elected people of this 2016 elections? Till 2018 or till 2019?
>
> I don't know if current EC has taken any advice on these matters.
> They have not updated members about any regularity matters or financial
> matters during there tenure. Whatever little bit  people know is from the
> IRC logs and that is not a good picture.
>
> Hope the current EC replies to these queries.
>
> Regards
> Sudhanwa
>

> On Apr 13, 2017 12:23 AM, "ViswaPrabha (വിശ്വപ്രഭ)" <viswapra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Sudhanwa,
>>
>> Greetings!
>>

>> From the WMINElectionAndAppointmentRules.pdf
>>
>> B. Voter’s List:
>>> 1. The electorate shall consist of the members of the Society i.e.
>>> i. Individual Members
>>> ii. Institutional Members