A converter to convert Odia to the International Phonetic Alphabet and
Roman alphabet is finally live here: https://or.wikipedia.org/s/14jk

The converter can be used for any purpose—transliterating a piece of text
for no-native speakers or some other publication, linguistic research, and
beyond.

Fellow Wikimedian Prateek Pattanaik and I have been working on building
this since last few weeks. We used an existing code that another Wikimedian
Jnanaranjan Sahu wrote to combine multiple converters that he himself,
Shitikantha Dash, Manoj Sahukar and I built together.

The source code can be found at: https://goo.gl/JU5Puu, available under a
GNU GPL v 3.0 license. More details at https://goo.gl/P2E3EB

A tutorial how to use the converter is embedded in the converter page:
https://or.wikipedia.org/s/14jj

This one has been added to the family of converters in the Odia Wikimedia
GitHub repo  (https://github.com/OdiaWikimedia/Converter).

P.S.: Ping us for any bugs you notice/create an issue on the repo.

Thanks,
Subha

Subhashish Panigrahi
@subhapa | http://psubhashish.com/about