Hi,

I participated in the Language Engineering team's office hours today to
tell how the Tamil Wikipedia community has been using the content
translation tool for outreach campaigns. We created 787 articles in just
one week all coming from new editors.

You may want to listen to it when you find the time.

Starts here <https://youtu.be/8Euhu4Q7HF4?t=4m38s> and goes on till 36
minutes.

Ravi