Hello,
You know that CIS-A2K request page (https://meta.wikimedia.org/wi
ki/Talk:CIS-A2K/Requests) is a place where you can request support for
different Wiki-related activities. Thanks to all of you who have
participated in various ways in the process so far.

Please note: on this 1 July we'll be doing some major restructuring of the
portal, and the page will be closed on 1 July (however this page won't be
protected).

>From 2 July 00:01 am IST, the page will be open for requests once again, as
usual.

Thanks.
Tito Dutta

*Note:* Even if someone, without knowing this, submits a request on 1 July
(however, there are more chances of edit conflicts on this day, or they may
see broken pages or pages under construction, we won't disregard the
request, but try to fix and categorize the request properly)