Hi Viswa and Tito,

Great to see this happening. Wikidata is one of the most potential
Wikimedia projects, that can be made capable to develop regular Wikipedia
articles.

Coming to WikiProject India on Wikidata, I'll work on this after the
attending a workshop. I'll be attending the workshop in Pune. At this
juncture, we can take inputs from WikiProject India on en Wiki.

We can form a definite structure, and with continuos efforts we can
mobilize the Wikidata community in India.

Regards,
Krishna Chaitanya Velaga
Member : Executive Committee, Wikimedia India