Fellow Community Members,

I take this opportunity to initive you all for your suggestions, feedbacks and
inputs for Wikimedia India's featured Wikimedian of the month programme.
Featured Wikimedian of the month is an India Chapter innovation to
celebrate editing for an editor every month who has excelled in his respective
project and which brings signs of encouragement for other community
members. The excercise is similar to featured article or featured picture.

Wikimedia India is revamping the entire process to incorporate fresh ideas and
make this program more exciting while it remains community driven. We would
request you all to reflect yours thoughts on this, your guidance is key to
any direction.

The page is at: https://goo.gl/3T4wnS.

Regards,

[image: photo]