Hi Manoj, Abhinav, and Pavanaja

We conducted a discussion during the scheduled time as few community
members were able to attend.

Unedited etherpad notes can be seen here
<https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/P%26GR_India_Office_hours>.

I will be glad to convene another office hour soon to have this discussion
with more community members.

Thanks,

Ravi