+2 Manoj ji

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 10:12 AM, Dr. U.B. Pavanaja <
pavan...@vishvakannada.com> wrote:

> I also agree that 30th is not a suitable date. In fact, I will be
> traveling to Mangaluru for participating in the Tulu,  Kannada editathon.
>

> Regards,
>
> Pavanaja

*Regards,*

[image: File:Wikimedia India logo.svg]
*Suyash Dwivedi*
Executive member
<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Executive_Committee_Members> | *Wikimedia
India Chapter*
*Founder Member: Hindi Wikimedians User Group*
+91  <+91%209890984632>98 <+91%209890984632>260 15410 | +91 70003 72413
suyash*.*t...@gmail.com <suyash....@gmail.com>