Balaji is an amazing contributor and this is a well deserved recognition
for him.

Best,
Satdeep

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 8:06 PM, Tito Dutta <trulyt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Many congrats Balaji. Great to see you getting this recognition.
>
> Thanks Krishna for the update.
> On Nov 10, 2017 3:46 PM, "Mourya Biswas" <mourya.bis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations Balaji (anna)! You are indeed a prolific editor. It's a
>> very well deserved recognition and wish you many more accolades.
>>
>> Best
>>
>> On 10-Nov-2017 15:39, "Parul" <sri.pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Congrats Balaji! Well deserved recognition.

>>> --
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Parul
>>>
>>> My Blog <http://happinessandfood.com/>
>>> My Professional Profile <http://in.linkedin.com/in/parulthakur>

*Satdeep Gill* // Community Outreach Coordinator (India), New Readers
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/New_Readers>
https://wikimediafoundation.org/

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate
<http://donate.wikimedia.org/>.*