Hi,

Just 2 days left to apply for laptop and internet support for Wikimedians
in India. Please encourage and help those who are in need to apply.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Supporting_Indian_Language_Wikipedias_Program/Support

Thanks,

Ravi

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 8:19 PM, Tito Dutta <trulyt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Indic WIkimedians,
> Hope this email will find you well. I want to inform you that Supporting
> Indian Wikipedia Program resource distribution.
> Please see details on the event page here:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Supporting_Indian_
> Language_Wikipedias_Program
> and
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Supporting_Indian_
> Language_Wikipedias_Program/Support
>
> Please share this information with your community members. Thanks a lot
> for your support.
>
> Please feel free to ask questions.
>
> Thanks
> Tito Dutta
> Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
> me over email or phone call.

Regional Manager, Strategic Partnerships, Asia & Eastern Europe
Wikimedia Foundation

Mobile: +91-9986993336
Skype: ravidre...@gmail.com