Hi All,

As part of the community review team to distribute laptops and internet
stipends under Project Tiger, we would like to bring to your attention the
following:

* Applications are closed for the support program now. We have received 271
applications so far. No more applications are being accepted now.
* You may continue to endorse the applications.Also, you should encourage
others to do so.
* The applications are under review by the community review team. We plan
to publish the list of recipients by 4th March, 2018.
* Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their talk pages and email
address.

Feel free to reach out to any of us if you need help or clarification.

Please follow https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Supporting_Indian_
Language_Wikipedias_Program/Support for more details and updates.

Thanks,

Dhaval S. Vyas
Yohann Thomas
Manavpreet Kaur